Veterinary Technician Wanted
Southtown Veterinary Hospital is looking to grow our team
Southtown Veterinary Hospital is a busy one doctor, small animal and exotic hospital located in South Montrose. We are a state-of-the-art practice equipped with digital radiographs, ultrasound, in house lab, private surgical suite, 4 exam rooms, private “comfort room”, K laser, and rehabilitation wing featuring an underwater treadmill, electric- stimulation and therapeutic ultrasound. We ...consider our team members to be family are dedicated to creating a hospital environment that advances both our level of medicine and our families’ lives. We are advocates for our patients and strive to practice the very best in medicine…every day
• At least 18 years old with high school diploma or Equivalent
• Be able to communicate well in both verbal and written form
• Learn quickly and take direction well
• Be detail oriented and work well under pressure
• Have a pleasant personality and work effectively as part of a team
• Have basic computer and typing skills
• Strive to do their best and have a desire to continue learning and growing both professionally and personally
• Be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted
• Genuinely enjoy working with animals, and able to deal with them even when they are stressed, ill, fractious, or in pain
• Be comfortable with people and be able to provide excellent customer care.
During the initial 90 days we pay $8.00/hour, CVT is open. Raises after that will be based on performance. This position will initially be between 30-40 hours a week. Additional hours will be available based on high performance. Applicants MUST be able to work mornings, evenings and weekends, as well as stay past a scheduled time in the event of an emergency. Applicants will be subject to a background check and we are a drug free workplace.
Interested parties, please send your resume, including references to email@example.com . No phone calls please